- When the upstairs toilet sprang a leak, water seeped into the walls of the apartment below. The downstairs resident ordered an environmental report that indicated black mold had formed in the ..
- It’s absurd the way primary care providers are compensated because our involvement with patient care does not end the second we walk out of the exam room. There are the endless medication refill ..
- Are preparations being made for the next pandemic? Several pieces of information indicate that an attempt is being made to start a second, more lethal pandemic: A) Firstly, the Swiss ..
- A hearing was held today for the Health Care Freedom Act (SB 397) sponsored by Senators Pipkin, Jacobs, and Mooney. Along with Senator Pipkin (the main force behind the bill) there were probably ..
Anatomy of the Ear Sound waves impinge on the auricle (pinna) of the outer ear and travel through the external ear canal (external auditory meatus) to the tympanic membrane (eardrum). The eardrum ..
- A family of chemicals used to make toys, polyesters, and cosmetics triggers lupus in mice bred to develop the autoimmune disease, research shows. The chemicals, called phthalates, don’t ..
- A long slow death in Florida – Terri Schiavo was just 27 when she suffered “sudden cardiac death”. This was likely from a fatal cardiac arrhythmia and not enough blood was ..