- Covering detailed description of all types of Diabetes and things that can cause them...
- Contemplating Options When Comprehensive Health Insurance Isn’t Available to You If you watch late night television, you may have seen the ads – health insurance at a low, affordable price. If ..
- The rate of circumcisions in the United States has declined precipitously during the past four years. The news was revealed at the recent 18th International AIDS Conference in Vienna, where ..
- When the upstairs toilet sprang a leak, water seeped into the walls of the apartment below. The downstairs resident ordered an environmental report that indicated black mold had formed in the ..
- It’s absurd the way primary care providers are compensated because our involvement with patient care does not end the second we walk out of the exam room. There are the endless medication refill ..
- Are preparations being made for the next pandemic? Several pieces of information indicate that an attempt is being made to start a second, more lethal pandemic: A) Firstly, the Swiss ..
- A hearing was held today for the Health Care Freedom Act (SB 397) sponsored by Senators Pipkin, Jacobs, and Mooney. Along with Senator Pipkin (the main force behind the bill) there were probably ..
Anatomy of the Ear Sound waves impinge on the auricle (pinna) of the outer ear and travel through the external ear canal (external auditory meatus) to the tympanic membrane (eardrum). The eardrum ..